Free Scran Site
Title: Front Salon of the original Willow Tea Room shortly after it opened in 1903. It was later taken over by Daly's department store then restored and converted back to the Willow Tea Rooms in 1983
Scran ID: 000-000-117-597-C
Resource Rights Holder: Newsquest (Herald & Times)
Click "Buy" to purchase a high resolution image, or take out a subscription to see the full Scran web site.