Free Scran Site
Title: Part of the old castle ruins, showing the entrance stairway, in 1955. Mary Queen of Scots first came here with her husband Lord Darnley, in the middle of the 16th century
Scran ID: 000-000-121-487-C
Resource Rights Holder: Newsquest (Herald & Times)
Click "Buy" to purchase a high resolution image, or take out a subscription to see the full Scran web site.