Step by Step
- Our complaints procedure is easy to use and confidential.
- Web forms are provided throughout the site for simple corrections and requests for information.
- Specific complaints about our service and staff are treated seriously.
- You may make your complaint by email, telephone, fax or by mail.
- Your first point of contact is Neil Fraser
- Your complaint will be acknowledged within 5 working days and we will advise you of when we hope to resolve it.
- Our aim is to reach a satisfactory solution to your complaint within 30 days.
- The Customer Service Contact will represent your complaint within Scran and will seek a reply or resolution from the appropriate department.
- We will contact you with the solution and will provide this is writing if you require.
- If you are dissatisfied in any way, you may refer your complaint at any point to the Head of Archives and Engagement.
- We will keep a copy of your complaint and any replies which are made securely.